We at Bird Electric strive to promote safe attitudes among our employees and take pride in providing customers and employees with a safe job site. Safety is always top priority. Every employee has the responsibility to prevent accident and injuries by observing established work rules, by following the directions of supervisors, by practicing the principles taught in safety training and by providing ideas on how safety efforts might be further strengthened.
Our goal is —-> Incident Free – Target Zero.
Contractors and employees performing work on job sites shall be required to comply with health, safety, and environmental regulations. Also, adopt safety practices equivalent to those applicable to Bird Electric and/or Host Company.
- Full-Time Safety Coordinator
- OSHA Compliant Safety Programs
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Monthly Safety Inspections
- Daily Tailgate Safety Meetings – Project Specific
- On-Going Safety Training
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Proper PPE and Quality Equipment