Bird Electric has been a U.S. self-perform electrical contractor for almost two decades. We provide nationwide services in emergency restoration, electrical facilities, transmission, distribution, substations, and programming automation. Call us directly at our office or fill out the form below to talk to Bird Electric about delivering custom solutions in Midland, Texas.
Midland is located in the Permian Basin region of Texas and serves as our oil and gas office. In West Texas, there is nothing more than desert fields, which is why you might hear Midland referred to as the “Tall City.” Midland’s “tall” buildings downtown can be seen from miles away in the open ranges. Our Midland office services all of West Texas, the Texas panhandle, and New Mexico. Midland is home to the Permian management team; it also serves as a staging ground for our Permian-based crews.
Learn more about what services we offer in the Midland region below:
- Storm Restoration. Bird Electric is experienced in safely restoring power for Midland utilities and their customers after all types of extreme weather events including hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, and ice storms.
- Electrical Facilities. We’re especially skilled in all facets of electrical facilities including new installations, upgrades and expansions, testing and commissioning, operations and maintenance, and automation.
- Transmission. Bird Electric provides comprehensive transmission services in the Midland area throughout the full infrastructure lifecycle, from installation to maintenance and repair.
- Distribution. We offer expert power distribution services demonstrated through our aerial, underground, and emergency infrastructure repair capabilities.
- Substations. Bird Electric provides design, system installation and testing, control building construction, outage responses, and maintenance for substations around the Midland region.
Programming Automation. We have in-house capabilities for programming automation and instrumentation system installation, turnkey construction, and troubleshooting for existing systems.