For almost two decades, Bird Electric has been a U.S. self-perform electrical construction services provider. We demonstrate expertise in emergency restoration, electrical facilities, transmission, distribution, substations, and programming automation. Call us directly at our office or fill out the form below to talk to Bird Electric about delivering custom solutions in Columbia, Mississippi.
Columbia is located in Southern Mississippi and serves as the Gulf Coast office for our utility group. Our experienced utility team in Columbia works together with customers across four states. Being located so close to the Gulf Coast, the Columbia office also plays an important role in storm restoration during hurricane season.
Learn more about what services we offer in the Columbia region below:
- Storm Restoration. Bird Electric is experienced in safely restoring power for Columbia utilities and their customers after all types of extreme weather events including hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, and ice storms.
- Electrical Facilities. We’re especially skilled in all facets of electrical facilities including new installations, upgrades and expansions, testing and commissioning, operations and maintenance, and automation.
- Transmission. Bird Electric provides comprehensive transmission services in the Columbia area throughout the full infrastructure lifecycle, from installation to maintenance and repair.
- Distribution. We offer expert power distribution services demonstrated through our aerial, underground, and emergency infrastructure repair capabilities.
- Substations. Bird Electric provides design, system installation and testing, control building construction, outage responses, and maintenance for substations around the Columbia region.
- Programming Automation. We have in-house capabilities for programming automation and instrumentation system installation, turnkey construction, and troubleshooting for existing systems.